Well, this week my world has felt a little upside down. But, in my more sane moments, I’ve been trying to focus on Jesus’ promise in John 14-to give me a peace that’s unlike the peace that the world gives. I need peace that doesn’t depend on happy kids, loving friends, or stable finances-I need a peace that’s out of this world. And Jesus promises to provide it. So I’m hanging on and counting on it.
If you missed it, I’m giving away a beautiful handmade batik that you can use to
- tell Bible stories at home
- teach a class at church
- use for a missions emphasis at Vacation Bible School or Summer Camp
- give as a gift for a friend
Sign up for your chance by commenting on Friday’s post. The giveaway ends Monday night.
How Women Make Disciples Jesus brings peace by helping us focus on pouring our lives into one another.
Strength for Weary Mothers Jesus brings peace by provided big, strong shoulders to lean on when times are tiring.
How Feminism Has Affected Our Views on Marriage Jesus provides the perfect picture of marriage through His relationship to the Church. He’s the model I should look to in regards to marriage.
Don’t Say Yes if You Mean No Jesus can get my priorities straight and keep from agreeing to more things than I can handle.
- LinkO-the Trusting, Not Complaining, Composting Version This week hasn’t been my most active blog reading week. ...
- LinkO-the Girly Version I’m not sure why, but this week’s links all seem...
- LinkO-the Lean on Me Version This week went by in a flurry and halfway through...
- LinkO-the Where Have I Been Version Well, it’s been ages since I’ve done a LinkO. Not...
- LinkO-The Tax Season Version Well, it’s Tax Season (yikes!) and so money is on...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.